I’m always looking for the best diet to optimize health, performance, mental clarity, and body composition.
Over the years, I’ve had countless conversations with trusted nutrition experts about the best way to eat, and today’s guest, Brad Pilon, is at the top of my list.
It’s always an information packed conversation when Brad is around, so you won’t want to miss this two-part discussion on some of the most debated concepts in nutrition.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- The truth about protein intake for muscle gain
- The one epidemic we will NEVER see in America
- How to maximally stimulate protein synthesis
- Jay’s simple approach to protein intake
- Does protein timing really matter?
- Brad and Jay’s training secrets from ’97
- One mistake that will always make you fat, and how you can avoid it
- How lean do you need to be before trying to add size?
- The physiological and psychological benefits of intermittent fasting
Listen To The Jay Ferruggia Show
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for The Jay Ferruggia Show RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
Links From The Show:
- RenegadeRoastingCo.com – Check out the new limited edition Winter Blend. Use the coupon code “JFS” to get 25% off your first order
Books Mentioned In The Show:
And, if you liked the show a short review on iTunes would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for listening.
The post Brad Pilon On The Protein Myth & The Truth About Intermittent Fasting appeared first on .
Powered by WPeMatico