If you want to get better, surround yourself with the right people. Never be the smartest person in the room. It hinders your growth.
Living by these concepts allows me to interact with some of the sharpest minds in fitness business, including today’s guest, Craig Ballantyne.
A Men’s Health Magazine Training Expert and my long-time friend, Craig runs multiple mastermind groups and is part of some of the world’s most highly acclaimed online business seminars.
Over the years, Craig has helped me become more productive and make more money, and today, he’s here to do the same for you.
After the great feedback on our most recent conversation, Craig and I sat down at the Fitness Business Summit to pick up right where we left off.
In this episode, Craig shares powerful insights on transforming your life, aligning your priorities, and building an environment that fosters success. Craig will teach you how to lead your company, forge business partnerships, and develop unrelenting focus.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the successes and failures of one of the best in internet marketing.
Today’s Podcast Topics Include:
- 2:10: How did Craig transition into online business and marketing?
- 7:20: Time management and ramping up a career change.
- 8:38: The early days of Craig’s mastermind groups and seminars.
- 11:32: What is the secret sauce to joining the top 5%?
- 13:55: Craig’s 5 Pillars of Transformation
- 15:47: Your Big Idea and tips for starting your online business.
- 17:30: The importance of having thick skin.
- 18:53: What’s the best book idea of the last 5 years?
- 20:15: One habit of successful people.
- 22:27: What breakthrough boosted Craig’s income the past few years?
- 24:11: Do you really need more traffic for your online business?
- 26:40: Why you have to sell if you want to help people.
- 28:26: Craig’s recent personal progress.
- 30:26: What makes a business partnership work?
- 36:36: The one app Craig uses.
- 38:05: Rapid fire: last meal, music, and books.
- 40:52: Lessons from those who have endured tremendous hardship
- 43:15: Craig’s advice to his 20 year-old self
Listen To The Jay Ferruggia Show
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below, or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to download this episode
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here for The Jay Ferruggia Show RSS Feed (non-iTunes)
Links From The Show:
- Onnit: Total Human Optimization – Use the coupon “Renegade” to get 10% off your next order
- Fast & Furious Strength Circuits– Time To Crank Up The Heat
- RenegadeRoastingCo.com – Use Coupon Code “JFS” to save 25% on your order
- The One Thing– Gary Keller
- The Art of Living– Epictetus
- Daily Rituals– Mason Carrey
- Man’s Search For Meaning– Viktor E. Frankl
And, if you liked the show a short review on iTunes would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for listening.
The post Craig Ballantyne On The 5 Pillars of a Highly Successful Life appeared first on .
Powered by WPeMatico