Who are you, what do you want, and how do you get it? Often the questions we ask, and the answers we find, are what determine the course of our lives.
Christine Hassler is my guest on Episode 201 of the #RenegadeRadioPodcast.
It was the answers to these questions that helped take Christine from a massive quarter-life crisis to a best-selling author, keynote speaker, master coach and host of a popular podcast and hit TV show.
- Is an “Expectation Hangover” holding you back? 12:43
- Why we often date the “same person,” and have failed relationships. 15:33
- The essential questions you need to ask yourself. 18:33
- Who I saw kicking my ass in a float tank trip. 19:41
- Should you try to push through fear and doubt or is there a better way? 22:58
- How to stop using visualization to create worry and start using it to get what you want. 25:08
- What does it really mean to find your purpose in life? 28:14
- Risk is better than Regret – why you should leave a job or relationship that doesn’t make you happy. 31:40
- Should you always say “Yes” if you’re just starting out in your career? 37:55
- Why you’re actually being selfish if you are a people pleaser. 39:32
- Can you teach people how to treat you? 42:29
- Can authenticity sometimes lead to more problems? 45:26
- The unique challenges that people in their 20’s face. 48:23
- Tips for becoming a better public speaker. 50:49
- Why developing people skills starts with knowing and understanding yourself. 57:25
- Tips for entrepreneurs and online business owners. 1:05:43
- Christine’s daily rituals for happiness and success. 1:09:33
- Her fitness routine, nutrition plan, and gym playlist. 1:11:59
Connect with Christine Online:
Related Links/Products Mentioned:
“Expectation Hangover” by Christine Hassler
Listen to Renegade Radio:
To listen, you can either hit the flash audio player below or browse the links to find your preferred format …
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Four Sigmatic.
What is Four Sigmatic? It’s mushroom coffee made with the active ingredient Lion’s mane mushroom (also known as “smart mushroom”). Lion’s Mane has long been used by Buddhist monks for better focus during meditation for years.
I know you’re going to say you don’t want to drink coffee that tastes like mushrooms, but it doesn’t.
- For those who are getting stomach pain from coffee drinking – Mushroom Coffee is a gut-friendly coffee option.
- It gets you cranked up for your day, but not like regular coffee.
- Comes in handy packets that you just mix with hot or cold water. Takes just a second to prepare.
- You can use it pre-workout.
Go to http://www.foursigmatic.com/jay and use the code JAY to get 15% discount.
This episode is also brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health.
You never know what’s going to come up in your day; however, with just one scoop of Athletic Greens when you wake up or add it to your morning smoothie, you know you have all of your bases covered. It’s easy, and it tastes great.
Go to http://www.AthleticGreens.com/Jay to receive a special offer as a listener of the podcast.
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
The post How to Get What You Want with Christine Hassler appeared first on Build Your Body – Strengthen Your Mind – Optimize Your Life.
Powered by WPeMatico