You may know Natalie Jill as an ultra successful, inspirational fitness expert who’s in better shape than most women half her age.
What you might not know is that she was once 65 pounds overweight and a million dollars in debt.
If you’ve had setbacks and obstacles that have held you back, fear not. Your past doesn’t define you. Natalie has been there and she can relate. She can also help you rise up and turn your life around.
Natalie hit rock bottom as newly divorced, single mother. During that time she was forced to endure some of the most difficult challenges of her life. She lost a successful corporate career along with her retirement savings, marriage and home.
Natalie decided to use fitness and nutrition as her lifeline. What began as a way of holding herself accountable helped Natalie overcome adversity and find her life’s purpose.
She went on to found Natalie Jill Fitness, and author the national best-seller “7 Day Jumpstart: Unprocess Your Diet with Super Easy Recipes”. She holds a degree in Health and Human Performance and she is a Master Sports Nutritionist and Functional Trainer. She’s been featured on hit TV shows and channels such as The Doctors, The 700 Club and Hallmark Channel – Home and Family. To learn how to use adversity as a stepping-stone to success, listen as we discuss:
Scroll down for show notes:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to listen on SoundCloud
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Right-click here and choose “Save As”to download this episode
This episode is brought to you by Athletic Greens. With 75 ingredients working together to help with eleven different areas of health, there is no better all-in-one supplement than Athletic Greens. Detoxify your body, boost your energy, and strengthen your immune system. Get all your vital nutrition in 30 seconds or less by going to http://www.AthleticGreens.
This episode is also brought to you by Four Sigmatic. They make a powerful, brain-boosting coffee with the active ingredient, Lion’s mane mushroom (also known as the “smart mushroom”). Lion’s Mane has been used by Buddhist monks for better focus during meditation for years. Four Sigmatic is gut friendly and great for those who get an upset stomach from regular coffee. It gets you focused but not jittery, and contains less than half the caffeine of regular coffee. Four Sigmatic comes in handy packets that you just mix with hot or cold water, and takes just a second to prepare.
Go to http://www.foursigmatic.com/jay and use the code JAY to get 15% discount.
- Her struggles with weight gain, depression and celiac disease. [4:12]
- Why her reflection in a store window motivated Natalie to change. [5:29].
- How a vision board helped Natalie achieve her incredible transformation. [6:19]
- How she avoided information overload by simplifying her diet and exercise. [9:36]
- The hard times and major obstacles she had to overcome to regain her physical, mental and financial health. [12:41]
- How her strategy for holding herself accountable led to the creation of her business. [14:54]
- The right way to publish your content, sell your product or launch your business. [15:52]
- Why the connection is more important than the size of the audience. [17:06]
- Questions you should ask yourself when creating a service or product. [18:18]
- Why proactively surrounding yourself with positive people and eliminating negative nay-sayers is so important. [19:21]
- Ways to bring more positive, uplifting, and encouraging people into your life. [20:41]
- Natalie’s secrets to a successful business. [23:57]
- The right way to build your brand on social media. [26:29]
- How to simplify your business to grow your business. [28:43]
- Tips for building a business on a shoestring budget.[30:14]
- Why you should learn all aspects of your business before you hire help. [31:30]
- How she decides what to focus on now that her business has grown. [33:05]
- Natalie’s current morning routine and her advice for setting goals. [33:54]
- Her typical daily nutrition and exercise plan. [36:09]
- An inside look at Natalie’s typical workday. [39:34]
- How she bounces back from a bad day and overcomes self-doubt. [40:03]
- Her thoughts on the future of Natalie Jill Fitness [40:43]
- How to find your purpose in life. [42:54]
Connect with Natalie:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- The Secret
- Natalie’s 7 Day Jump Start Program and best-selling book “7 Day Jump Start: Unprocess Your Diet with Super Easy Recipes”
- You Tube
- Health & Fitness writer and Natural Bodybuilder Tom Venuto
- “The Artists Way: A Spiritual Path to Higher Creativity” by Julia Cameron
Thank you for tuning in and subscribing. I appreciate every one of you that takes the time to listen.
Powered by WPeMatico