Download the Ronbo Sports app to join the show
Starting at Apr. 27, 5:30 PM PDT
The 49ers started the day by trading pick No. 104 to the Bengals for pick Nos. 110, 183 and 198. The 49ers also traded Dekoda Watson and pick No. 212 to the Broncos for pick No. 148.
The day started with Round 4: 110th Overall (from Bengals) – Mitch Wishnowsky, P, Utah
Wishnowsky (6-foot-2, 218 pounds) owns a career 45.7-yard punt average over three years at Utah. The Australia native won the Ray Guy award back in 2016 and is considered one of the top punters in this year’s draft. There were 100 total return yards over his last 106 punts.
Round 5: 148th Overall (from Broncos) – Dre Greenlaw, LB, Arkansas
Greenlaw (5-foot-11, 237 pounds) recorded 321 tackles, 13 tackles for loss, four sacks and three interceptions over four seasons with the Razorbacks. Lance Zierlein of NFL.com called him a “run and chase” WILL linebacker.
Round 6: 176th Overall – Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford
Smith (6-foot-5, 255 pounds) caught 70 passes for 1,049 yards and seven touchdowns over two seasons for the Cardinal. He ran a 4.92 40-yard dash at the Combine and posted a 32-inch vertical jump. Lance Zierlerin of NFL.com describes Smith as a pass catching tight end who gives good effort as a run blocker but will need to improve in that area. Smith opted to forgo his senior year at Stanford and declare for the NFL Draft.
Round 6: 183rd Overall (from Bengals) – Justin Skule, OT, Vanderbilt
Skule (6-foot-7, 317 pounds) started all 25 games for the Commodores over the last two seasons, and became a dependable tackle. He played right tackle to begin his career before making the switch to the left side.
Round 6: 198th Overall (from Bengals) – Tim Harris, CB, Virginia
Harris (6-foot-2, 197 pounds) played for six seasons at Virginia, which included two medical redshirt seasons. He posted 36 total tackles and two interceptions as a senior in 2018. Over the course of his entire career with the Cavaliers, he racked up 109 tackles and four picks.
One thing we know about this regime led by John Lynch is that they don’t pick players just to be using draft picks. We’ll be talking about the final day of the draft tonight.
Audio only Callers :
▪ Dial the call in number : 650-524-5296 to join the conversation.
▪ You will need The “PIN number” that can be found exclusively in the Ronbo Sports app!! (The PIN number will change weekly)
Video Callers :
▪ You will need the invitation link to join the meeting that can be found exclusively in the Ronbo Sports app!! (The link will change weekly)
▪ Earbuds with mic attachment are an absolute MUST! We also ask that you not try and monitor yourself while on the live broadcast as it creates feedback.
▪ PLEASE TRY TO BE IN A QUIET AREA. TURN TELEVISION, AND RADIO OFF WHILE YOU ARE ON. YOUR MIC NOT ONLY PICKS UP EVERY LITTLE SOUND IT AMPLIFIES IT TO A VERY LOUD VOLUME. OTHERWISE WE WILL BE FORCED TO ELIMINATE YOU FROM THE EVENT.
Download the Ronbo Sports app for further instructions:
App store: https://appsto.re/us/BFepdb.i
Google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodbarber.ronbosports