Download the Ronbo Sports app to join the show
Starting at Apr. 28, 6:30 PM PDT
The 49ers Seem to be destined to look like a juggernaut in 2019 in comparison to the product they put on the field in 2018! Between the free agents added immediately after the season, to the the draft, and now the un-drafted FA’s has potentially given the team a complete face lift.
The draft was an exclamation point that will be “penciled” end at the end of the sentence until the 53 man roster is final. starting with Round 1: Second Overall – Nick Bosa, DL, Ohio State, Round 2: 36th Overall – Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina, Round 3: 67th Overall – Jalen Hurd, WR, Baylor, Round 4: 110th Overall (from Bengals) – Mitch Wishnowsky, P, Utah, Round 5: 148th Overall (from Broncos) – Dre Greenlaw, LB, Arkansas, Round 6: 176th Overall – Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford, Round 6: 183rd Overall (from Bengals) – Justin Skule, OT, Vanderbilt, Round 6: 198th Overall (from Bengals) – Tim Harris, CB, Virginia.
The free agent talents are rolling in from a draft that was so stacked with defenders that the majority of the wide receivers class pretty much had to wait until round 2 before they were even involved. The trend of NFL applicable talents could be victims of a draft that’s overflow from one round to the next may also signal that this years UDFA’s could be in competition all over the NFL.
The 49ers have signed Josh Rosen’s Replacement at UCLA, Wilton Speight to a 3yr deal according to the tracker which is still rolling. Also Tyree Mayfield from Wyoming has been signed to a free-agent deal, per sources. S Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles, Arizona, DL Kevin Givens, Penn State, DB Cameron Glenn, Wake Forest, WR Malik Henry, West Georgia, G Ross Reynolds, Iowa, LS Chris Wilkerson, and Stephen F. Austin State.
Also currently added to the list of potentials, DL Hunter Snyder, Florida Atlantic will be invited to the “Rookie Minicamp Tryouts”
We’ll be looking to breakdown the new hopefuls coming into Santa Clara and how they will fit in with the 2019 49ers
Audio only Callers :
▪ Dial the call in number : 650-524-5296 to join the conversation.
▪ You will need The “PIN number” that can be found exclusively in the Ronbo Sports app!! (The PIN number will change weekly)
Video Callers :
▪ You will need the invitation link to join the meeting that can be found exclusively in the Ronbo Sports app!! (The link will change weekly)
▪ Earbuds with mic attachment are an absolute MUST! We also ask that you not try and monitor yourself while on the live broadcast as it creates feedback.
▪ PLEASE TRY TO BE IN A QUIET AREA. TURN TELEVISION, AND RADIO OFF WHILE YOU ARE ON. YOUR MIC NOT ONLY PICKS UP EVERY LITTLE SOUND IT AMPLIFIES IT TO A VERY LOUD VOLUME. OTHERWISE WE WILL BE FORCED TO ELIMINATE YOU FROM THE EVENT.
Download the Ronbo Sports app for further instructions:
App store: https://appsto.re/us/BFepdb.i
Google play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodbarber.ronbosports